Join the BillFixers team!
Want to help us take money from Comcast and give it back to the little guy? We’re looking to grow our Nashville team!
Expand with us and build your own responsibilities.
Set your own hours and work how you want, when you want.
In addition to our dartboard, we’ve got unlimited free snacks and drinks!
Location: Nashville, TN
BillFixers is a bill negotiation startup in Nashville, TN. We help consumers fight back against mega-companies to lower their monthly bills. Founded in 2014, we’ve helped more than 6,000 clients save more than $2,000,000. We’ve been featured in The New York Times, USA Today, and the NBC Nightly News, among others and we’re looking for negotiators to help join our team! We love people with customer service background, especially in telecoms, but if you like helping people, have a positive attitude, and don’t take no for an answer, we’d love to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Make calls, send emails, and reach out to companies to negotiate pricing.
- Become an expert on all things bills—know the best deals, the best strategies, and how to get the best savings. Share your knowledge with the rest of the team!
- Keep careful, detailed notes laying out your hard work.
- Become our clients’ best friend. Tell them the good news, explain what you’ve done, and reap the praise!
- Help us figure out ways to improve the process. Track your methods, improve our automations, and always be on the lookout for new opportunities.
Who you are:
- You love a good deal and you hate taking no for an answer.
- You know everything’s negotiable and you don’t give up easily.
- You’re self-driven and want to find ways to experiment, improve, and save yourself time.
- You don’t mind being on the phone or talking to people all day.
- You’re a quick thinker and like a little bit of acting.
- You might have experience in customer service, but if not you’re eager to learn.
- Attention to detail is important to you and you always make sure everything adds up.
- You’re tech savvy and comfortable working with new software.
- You’re looking for a company that’s young and growing and you want to help grow with us!
What we offer:
- Flexibility! We love this company, but we don’t expect it to be your whole life. Want to set your own hours? Avoid rush hour? Maybe you just feel like a long lunch or working from home that day—we’ll work with you to accommodate the schedule you want.
- Free food and drinks! We keep our fridge stocked with whatever drink you like best. (Plus coffee, obviously.) When you start, let us know your favorite snack and we’ll make sure that’s always at the ready too! And every Friday afternoon is beer Friday if you’re into that.
- Casual work environment. We don’t do dress codes or cubicles. We DO play a lot of darts (occasionally on a hoverboard), but that’s not mandatory. Getting your work done is important, but sometimes that means clearing your head or organizing an experiment about whether you can taste the difference between tap water and bottled water (hint: you probably can’t.)
- Room for growth. We’ve grown 800% over the last year and we’re on track to beat that next year. We want to take you with us. There’s room for traditional advancement, but there’s also always the chance to make your own position.