Join the BillFixers team!
Want to help us take money from Comcast and give it back to the little guy? We’re looking to grow our Nashville team!
BillFixers is a bill negotiation startup in Nashville, TN. We help consumers fight back against mega-companies to lower their monthly bills. Founded in 2014, we’ve helped thousands of clients save millions of dollars. We’ve been featured in The New York Times, USA Today, and the NBC Nightly News, among others and we’re looking for passionate, detail-oriented people to help join our Customer Experience team! We love people with a customer service background, but if you think you can be the best face for our company, let us know why!
What you’ll do:
- Respond to emails and phone calls from clients and potential clients, representing the face of BillFixers.
- Answer questions about our service, specific negotiations, and bills from our clients’ service providers.
- This is still a new industry, so easing the concerns of clients that are unsure that we have their best interests in mind (we do), and winning over unhappy customers is essential.
- Get to know bills and understand negotiations, so that you can help make sure our negotiators are helping people save as much as we can, and that you can explain the details to our clients.
- Become our clients’ best friend. Tell them the good news, explain what we’ve done, and reap the praise!
Who you are:
- You’re incredibly detail-oriented and you don’t let anything slip through the cracks.
- You’re passionate about helping people and have a good attitude even with (sometimes ridiculous) customers.
- You like to take a step back and evaluate your own efficiency and time management, eager to improve your work and our process.
- You feel a sense of urgency and responsibility when it comes to righting wrongs.
- You like people and don’t mind spending the day emailing or on the phone with clients.
- You have experience in customer service, but if not you’re eager to learn.
- You know the power of words in an explanation or pitch.
- You’re tech savvy, a quick typer, and comfortable working with new software.
- You know the difference in your and you’re, there and their, and will prioritize grammar and typo corrections in all communication.
What we offer:
Flexibility! Your job is a big part of your life, but it’s not your whole life. We know that things come up; you might need to go to the DMV, take a longer lunch break with a friend from out of town, take a few days off to go home and visit family. We want to work with you to try to accommodate what comes up in your life, and help you to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Free snacks and drinks! We keep our fridge stocked with whatever drink you like best. (Plus coffee, obviously.) When you start, let us know your favorite snack and we’ll make sure that’s always at the ready too! Fun Drink Fridays might include anything from craft sodas to craft beers. Include your favorite snack or drink in your response so we know you read this whole post and you’ll get an automatic leg up and we’ll make sure it’s stocked Day One!
Casual work environment. We don’t do dress codes or cubicles. Getting your work done is important, but sometimes that means clearing your head by playing Fortnite, darts, or just taking a lap around the building. We want to give you opportunities to de-stress throughout the day.
Room for growth. We’ve got big plans and we want to take you with us. There’s room for traditional advancement as well as new positions created as we grow. We want to match the right person with the right position. We don’t just want you to be qualified for the work you do, we want you to find fun and fulfillment at BillFixers.
Email your resume and favorite snack to [email protected] to apply.